Aimex Water SS304 Gravity Multi-Stage Fluoride Purifier
- Environment Friendly
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- Pure Filtered Water
- Easy to Use
- Advanced Filtration Techniques
- Refreshingly Pure Drinking Water
- Great for Cooking
- Great for beverages
- Less Hassle
- Protection from the sunlight
- Stronger and Durable
- Suitable for home and office
- Reduces Fluoride from the Tap water
U. Tank: 7.8 L (+/- 5%)
L. Tank: 7.5 L (+/- 5%)
Total Holding Volume: 15.32 L (+/- 5%)
L- 330mm x W- 330mm x H- 370mm Stainless Steel Exterior without a filter.
1.7 kg (+/- 5%)
5.036 kg (+/- 5%)
Multistage Filter Weight
Type of Multistage Filter
8 Stage Fluoride Filter and
Up to 20 LPH
Stages of Protection
8 Stages (first is ACB second is Multistage Filter)
236L X 236W X 505H in MM
- How it Works:
- Filter Pads: Effectively removes rust and sediment particles, stopping the propagation of harmful bacteria
- KDF: Removes Chlorine, Pesticides, Organic matter, Heavy metals, Iron, Lead, Nickel, Mercury Arsenic.
- Activated Charcoal: Removes Chlorine, organic sediment, foul smell and bad taste.
- Mineral Ceramic Balls Mineralized Balls: Restores natural trace minerals required by the body, such as Iron, Zinc, Magnesium, Potassium, and Iodine.
- Additional Activated Charcoal Layer: An extra layer of activated carbon for purification.
- Small Mineral Balls: Insoluble mineralized balls that slowly and gradually release trace minerals into the filtered water.
- Ceramic Plate: Removes some bacteria and parasites for pure water.
- Fluoride Filter: Two layers of white ceramic balls are present. Activated alumina in one layer of white ceramic balls absorbs the fluoride from the water.
- Inside the box:
Upper Tank 1 Piece and Lower Tank 1 Piece
Aimex Water Multistage Fluoride Filter 1 Piece
Activated Carbon Block 1 Piece
Pump 1 Piece
Tap 1 Piece
Lid 1 Piece
Base Ring 1 Piece
Product information and Manual
- Replacement of Activated Carbon Block:
- Replace the activated carbon block after approximately 1500 Litres or four months, whichever is earlier to ensure the best filtration and purification.
- To replace; twist and pull the existing activated carbon block from the top container, then take the new activated carbon block and twist it into the connector.
- Replacement of Multi-stage Filter:
- Replace the multi-stage Filter after up to 5000 Litres or four months, whichever is earlier.
- To uninstall the Filter, rotate it anticlockwise carefully and remove the same.
- Please refer to installation step no. 3.2 for installing Multi-Stage Filter again.
- Do’s and Don’ts:
Aimex SS Gravity Filter has been specially designed to give you microbiologically safe water if the Aimex system SS Gravity Filter is used as prescribed in this manual. Listed below are the precautions you must take to ensure the best filtration and purification.
- Ensure hygienic conditions by keeping the top container and tap clean.
- Separate the Activated Charcoal Block when washing the top container.
- Maintain cleanliness around and beneath the purifier.
- Keep all components out of reach of children and place the purifier on a flat surface.
- Avoid tilting the top container to prevent water leakage.
- Shift the purifier only when both containers are empty to avoid leaks.
- Ensure the nut in the top container is tightly secured.
- Use freshly purified water for drinking.
- Clean the purifier as per the provided instructions, avoiding the use of soap or detergent.
- Avoid introducing germs into the chambers or tap while cleaning.
- Rinse the top container with purified water and let it air dry.
- Do not pour boiling or cold water into the purifier.
- Do not pour hot water directly from an overhead tank.
- Purchase only from authorized sources.
- Avoid exposure to fire.
- Prevent dropping or fracturing the components.
- Avoid chemical fluids when the transparent chamber is full.
- Do not use expired (Multi-Stage Filter) kits.
- Keep the purifier away from direct sunlight to prevent algae growth.
- Use water intended for drinking and avoid contaminated sources.
- Do not use the purifier for filtering beverages, alcohol, or stored water beyond two days.
- Do not drop any of the components or the purifier from a height. This may cause the components to fracture or break, and the guarantee of getting safe water will no longer be valid.1
- Do not put any chemical fluid if the transparent chamber is full; please do not fill the water in the top chamber, otherwise, it may cause it to overflow.
- Do not use the (Multi-Stage Filter) KIT after expiry i.e. post twelve months from the date of packaging.
- Do not keep the Aimex SS Gravity Filter in direct sunlight as it may trigger the growth of algae if input water is significantly contaminated.
- Do not use water not intended for drinking in Aimex SS Gravity Filter e.g., from abandoned or abused water bodies or water sources in which human or animal industrial wastes are disposed of, or water that is excessively acidic or alkaline or from river, pond, and swimming pool.
- Do not use this purifier to filter the beverages and alcohol.
- Water stored for more than two days should not be consumed.
- This product is specifically designed for use with tap water supplied by the local water authority. It is not suitable for filtering rainwater, river water, pond water, or any other alternative water sources. Proper and regular cleaning of the filter is essential to ensure its longevity, and it is the user’s responsibility to perform this maintenance.
- The warranty does not cover any physical damage incurred during use, similar to other products available in the market. Please note that the warranty is limited and valid for a duration of one year from the date of purchase.