Helps to efficiently control the humidity of the air. Quieter operation, energy-saving with silver nano technology. Removes up to 7L of water, and makes an excellent dehumidifier to dry clothes indoors. Perfect for the home.
- Efficient humidity controls
- Highly Rated and Recommended by CHOICE
- Take greater control of the humidity levels in your home
- Energy Efficient
- Save Costs by Returning Energy to Your Home
- Suitable for All Seasons
- Large Area Coverage-Covering a generous area of 20 to 30 sqm
- Silver Nano Technology Filter
- Built-in Ioniser
- Easy to Maintain
- User – Friendly Water Tank
- Adaptive Control,Fall-down, water-full and abnormal temperature detection
- Auto restart and function retrieval after power cut
- Combined with various extra functions, the ION612 is easy to use and convenient to have around the house
|Input Voltage||220-240V AC ~50Hz|
|Power Consumption||360- 620W|
|Coverage Area||20 – 30 sqm|
|Daily Dehumidifying Rate||7 L (20°C, 60% RH)|
|Operating Hours||8 – 12 hours a day|
|Noise Level||47 dB High / 34 dB Low|
|Dimensions||H: 475mm, W: 290mm, D: 175mm|
1 x Ionmax ION612
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.