Fits Large 65â€-100″ LED, LCD and OLED Flat Panel displays.
This extra large heavy duty Plasma / LCD flush mount bracket is suitable for mounting most large Plasma and LCD / LED screens from 65″ up to 100″ in size. This unique design allows for mounting to brick, solid concrete and block walls as well as gyprock walls with allowances for Australian wall stud spacing. Overall, this mount will provide for an effortless, easy and simple install.
Featuring a low 32mm profile and a 3mm side steel wall frame for extra strength, it has been tested for a minimum of four times its stated load capacity. Automatic click-in spring lock with easy-release tab easily and securely attaches your super large flat panels to the wall.
- Flat, flush mount bracket
- Supports 65″ – 100″ screens
- Maximum loading capacity: 100kg
- Very low 32mm profile
- Automatic click spring locks
- Available in black
3-year limited warranty.
- Australiaâ€™s leading importer & wholesaler of 19â€ server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.