This safety bed rail is ideal to stop your little ones from falling out of bed in their sleep. Equipped with a button on each side, this bed rail can be cleverly folded down so you can easily put your child in and out of bed. This bed rail is suitable for children aged from 18 months to 5 years. It can be used for all cot beds, single beds and double beds with mattresses with a thickness of 10-20 cm. This bed rail is made of washable polyester fabric and lightweight metal tube. It can be quickly installed and easily folded away for storage.
- Colour: Green
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Material: Polyester fabric + metal tubing
- Overall size (when fully extended): 150 x 36.5 x 42 cm (L x D x H)
- Suitable for mattresses with a thickness of 10-20 cm
- Suitable for children aged between 18 month and 5 years
- Not suitable for children elder than 5 years and infirm adults or for use in a non-domestic environment
- With see-through mesh
- Quick and easy assembly
- Only use mattresses with a minimum size of 90 x 190 cm and a maximum size of 155 x 190 cm
- Fabric: Polyester: 100%
Based on 3 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.