Great for safe, family fun our trampolines are great way to get kids off those electronic devices and outside to burn off some of that energy.
Featuring an inner safety net around the mat, separating the jumping area from the padded springs, this trampoline gives children the ultimate in safety and great peace of mind for you.
This trampoline uses linked legs for superior stability and structure of the legs also minimises the tendency for legs to dig into the ground. Legs also feature re-enforced joint bars to enhance strength and stability.
Kahuna trampolines are a great way to improve gross motor skills and c oordination in younger children PLUS they’re great for when family and friends with children visit.
This is a heavy trampoline and uses linked legs for superior stability. The structure of the legs also minimises the tendency for legs to dig into the ground.
The padding cover of the trampoline is UV stabilised and has embedded nylon mesh, ensuring the padding will last for years under the harsh Australian sun.
- Heavy duty black steel frame
- Anti-Graze flat-rolled mat
- UV-stabilised & tear resistant padding
- Superior bounce and water resistance
- Triple rated high carbon springs
- Safety net with D shaped zipper for easy entrance
- 1 Year Australian Warranty
- Brand: Kahuna
- Max Weight Cap: 150kg
- Number of Legs: 12 (linked 6 pairs)
- Safety Poles: 12
- Number of Springs: 96
- Frame: Galvanised steel
- Safety Padding: Reinforced UV-stable
- Jumping Mat: 8-stitched ZEN mat
- Safety Net: UV stabilised
- Overall Height: 269cm
- Entry / Mat height: 89cm
- Trampoline Entrance: D-shape Zipper with 3 clip safety lock
- Unit Weight: 82kg
- Ladder: Heavy-duty steel
- Diameter: 14ft (4.27)
- 1 x 14ft Trampoline with net
- 1 x Shoe Storage compartment
- 1 x Ladder
- Carton Dimensions
- A – 186 x 37 x 13cm – 25kg
- B – 172 x 50 x 10cm – 25kg
- C – 115 x 37 x 20cm – 11kg
- D – 116 x 41 x 12cm – 18kg
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.