The SanDisk Extreme PRO USB 3.1 Solid State Flash Drive delivers super-fast solid state performance in a USB flash drive. A game-changer in the USB storage category, this flash drive offers read speeds of up to 420MB/s and write speeds of up to 380MB/s1 that let you transfer everything fast. With capacities up to 256GB*, there’s plenty of room to easily manage massive files. The sophisticated aluminum design is both stylish and durable, and the included SanDisk SecureAccess software, with 128-bit file encryption and password protection, ensures that your private files stay private4. Plus, the SanDisk Extreme PRO USB 3.1 Solid State Flash Drive is backed by a limited lifetime warranty6 for added peace of mind.
- Super-fast solid state performance, read speeds of up to 420MB/s; write speeds of up to 380MB/s
- Sophisticated design with durable aluminum metal casing
- SanDisk Secure Access software included for 128-bit AES file encryption and password protection
- Backward-compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
- Available capacity: 128 GB
- Performance/Speed: Up to 380MB/s write; Up to 420MB/s read
- Dimensions: 11.0 x 21.0 x 71.0 mm; 0.45 x 0.84 x 2.79 in
- Operating Temperature: 32° – 95° F (0° – 35 °C)
- Storage Temperature: 14° – 158° F (-10 °C – 70 °C)
- Compatibility: USB 3.1 Gen 1 (backward compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0)
1 x SANDISK CZ880 EXTREME PRO USB 3.1 420/380mb/s SOLID STATE FLASH DRIVE 128GB
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.