Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
Simplecom CM324 4 Way HDMI 2.0 Switch 4 In 1 Out Splitter HDCP 2.2 4K @60Hz UHD HDR
CM324 is a 4 Way HDMI 2.0 4K switch for your latest gaming or home theatre setup. It widely compatible with most HDMI devices and supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, ideal for latest online streaming box and game console with 4K UHD HDMI output. This HDMI 2.0 4K switch is also backward compatible with previous HDMI revisions with 1080p / 720p video resolution devices.
Easy plug & play operation, simply plug in the HDMI input sources into the 4 HDMI inputs and the HDMI output connection to your display. It will automatically switch to the currently active input source if there is only one active input. If there are multiple active inputs, you can select the input by press the select button on the switch or use the remote control.
- Support 4 HDMI input devices to share one display
- Widely compatible HDMI devices with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 support
- Supported Video Resolutions up to 4Kx2K @ 60Hz
- Support HDR and RGB (YUV4:4:4) output
- Backward compatible with previous HDMI revisions
- Supports highest bandwidth up to 18Gpbs. Perfect for PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, Chromecast Ultra, Direct TV, Roku Premiere+, Fire TV, PCs etc.
- Supports Auto Switching to active input source port*
- Plug-and-Play, Powered by USB
- HDMI version: HDMI 2.0 (backward compatible with previous HDMI revisions)
- HDCP version: HDCP 2.2 (backward compatible with previous HDCP revisions)
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 18Gpbs/250MHZ
- Frequency: 25MHZ-165MHZ
- Support Video Format: Ultra HD 4K/2K (3840X2160) @ 60Hz / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 480p / 576i / 480i / 3D Video
- Support Video Color: 12 bit Deep Color Per Channel
- Support Audio Format: Dolby Digital, DTS-HD, Dolby-TrueHD, DTS, LPCM
- Power Input: USB 5V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% RH(no condensation)
- Dimension: 105x59x20(mm)
- 1x 4 Way HDMI Switch
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x USB Power cable
- 1x USB Wall Charger
- 1x User Manual
29 xSimplecom CM324 4 Way HDMI 2.0 Switch with Remote 4 In 1 Out Splitter HDCP 2.2 4K @60Hz UHD HDR