Safe. Fast. Reliable.
The ICY BOX IB-3640SU3 is a 4-bay JBOD system for fast working with great amounts of data.
The high grade aluminum housing holds up to four SATA HDD, the installation is completely tool-less. The fast interfaces (eSATA, USB 3.0) provide high performances with PC and MAC.
Thanks to the thermal controlled fan, the IB-3640SU3’s operation is silent and the HDD are optimally cooled. The JBOD system features a energy saving sleep mode as well.
- Silent operation by thermal controlled fan
- Energy saving by supporting sleep modus
- Easy assembling by trayless design
- HDD capacity unlimited
- Supports: Windows XP/Vista/Win7/MAC OS X
- Plug, Play and Hot Swap
- Model: IB-3640SU3
- Brand: ICY BOX
- Colour: Black
- Material: Auminium / Plastic
- HDD size (inch): 3.5′
- HDD interface: SATA
- HDD capacity: unlimited
- Hot Swap: Yes
- Plug & Play: Yes
- External data interface
- Host interface: USB 3.0, eSATA
- RAID Level: JBOD
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/Win7, MAC OS X
- Transfer rate: USB 3.0 bis zu 5.0 Gbit/s, eSATA up to 3.0 Gbit/s, Firewire a up to 400 Mb/s, Firewire b up to 800 Mb/s
- Power switch: Yes
- Auto rebuilding: No
- Power connector: External power supply, input: AC 100~240 V, output: 12 V / 5 A /60 W
- Package contents:
- 1x device
- 1x external power supply and cable
- 1x USB cable
- 1x eSATA cable
- 1x Firewire a cable (SU3E2 version only)
- 1x Firewire b cable (SU3E2 version only)
- 4x handles
- 1x set of screws
- 1x quick installation guide
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Dimension of packing box (mm): 293 x 270 x 155
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.