supplies a large range of fibre optic pigtails for splicing.
‘s SC Fibre 12 Pack Rainbow OS1 Singlemode Pigtails are used to connect high speed networks like gigabit ethernet, fast ethernet and ethernet. The multimode pigtail buffer conforms to IEC, EIA TIA and Telcordia standards and are terminated with standard connectors which give optimum optical performance.
These packs of 12 colour coded pigtail leads are used in patch panel terminations, with the fibre end of the pigtail being spliced onto the fibre run, and the connector being inserted in a coupler/adaptor on the patch panel.
The connector on the pigtail has been pre-tested and certified in a controlled environment. This eliminates connector installation in the field which has major issues with regard to quality control and testing.
- Supports high speed multi-channel data, voice & video applications
- Networks including Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and GBE
- The colours are the same as international standard multi-core fibre cables.
- Internal inter-connect
- Outside diameter of fibre jacket is 900Âµm
- UPC (Ultra Physical Contact) connector
- Ideal for a wide range of telecom, datacom and process control applications where ruggedisation is required.
- UL approved fibre optic cables
- Conforms to ISO/ IEC 11801
- Mode:Â OS1/OS2 Singlemode
- Fibre Size:Â 9Âµm Core, 125Âµm Cladding
- Fibre Terminations: SCÂ UPC (Ultra Physical Contact) Connector
- Length:Â 2m
- Jacket Diameter:Â 900Âµm
- Colour:Â 12 Pack Rainbow
3 year limited warranty.
- Australiaâ€™s leading importer & wholesaler of 19â€ server racks, copper, ethernet cable,fibre & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.