24 Port CAT6 Patch Panel incl. 24 x Pre-loaded CAT6 Keystone Jacks.
Patch Panels are the backbone of a structured cabling solution and we understand the importance of installing quality products. Unique to , these Keystone Jack patch panels provide a fast and simple way to terminate Cat6 Solid UTP Cable. With the built-in cable management and write-on labels, organising your cabinet will no longer be a hassle.Â
The main advantage of using the Keystone Jack Patch Panels is that the outlets are easily replaceable so if an outlet gets damaged there is no need to replace the entire patch panel – simply replace the individual jack.
- Used to terminate CAT6 structured cabling system in your 19â€ comms cabinet.
- 24 x CAT6 Keystone jacks
- T-568A or B Wiring
- Can be terminated using both a KATT & 110 Tool
- Patented dust covers to protect unused ports from dust and damage
- Provides termination for 22-26 AWG
- Cable Management lacing supplied with the panel
- 1RU Rackmount
- Metal Construction
- Powder Coated
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions:(WxDxH) 482.6mm x 125mm Ã— 44.4mm
APPROVALS & CERTIFICATIONS
- TIA/EIA 568-B-2.1 ISO/IEC 11801
- EN 50173-1:2002
- Australian Approved AS/CA S008:2010
- 3-year limited warranty.
- Australiaâ€™s leading importer & wholesaler of 19â€ server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.