0.25M RJ45 Ultra-Thin Cat 6 Ethernet Network Cable LSZH. White. Pack of 50
The Ultra-Thin Cat 6 Ethernet Network Cable. Cat 6 cable commonly used where performance, reliability, and maximum speed are needed.
new Ultra-Thin Cat 6 cables are a great option for high density patch panel setup, where every bit of space matters. All network Cat6 cables are Fluke tested and are manufactured using gold-plated connectors which meet and exceed Australian industry standards.
Cat 6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. Cable standard provides performance up to 250MHz and is suitable for from Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
- Length: 0.25m.
- Colour: White
- Qty in a pack: 50
- Diameter: 3.6mm
- Gauge: 28AWG
- 8 multi-strand conductors in 4 twisted-pair T568A colour-coded configuration.
- Fitted with 50Î¼Âª Category 6 compliant 2-row (staggered pin) plug
- Fully moulded strain-relief boot
- Low-profile flush moulded boots
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) reduces the amount of corrosive and toxic gases emitted during combustion
- Strong and robust male-to-male connectors
- ISO/IEC 11801 Category 6
- TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6 compliant
- 3 Year Warranty
- 100% Aussie owned and operated.
- Expert advice and sales team.
- Trusted by over 100,000 Aussie customers
- ISO 9001, NSW & QLD government approved supplier
- Massive stock levels, ready to go
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Warranty & easy return policy
- Secure online shopping 24/7
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.