The SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive m3.0 makes it easy to transfer content from your phone to your computer. With a micro-USB connector on one end and a USB 3.0 connector on the other, the drive lets you move content easily between your devices—from your Android™ smartphone or tablet to your laptop, PC or Mac computer1. The USB 3.0 connector is high-performance and backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports. The SanDisk® Memory Zone app2 for Android (available on Google Play) helps you manage your device’s memory and your content.
- Free up space on your OTG-enabled Android phone
- Back up your mobile photos, videos and contacts
- Retractable design with dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance with up to 150MB/s file transfer from drive to computer
- SanDisk Memory Zone application (available on Google Play) lets you easily manage your photos and videos
- Capacity: 64 GB
- Read Speed: up to 150 MB/s
- Interface: micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- Operational temperature: 32° – 95° F (0° – 35° C)
- Storage temperature: 14° – 158° F (-10° – 70° C)
- PC/Mac computer compatibility: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.6 and higher
- 1 x SANDISK OTG ULTRA DUAL USB DRIVE 3.0 FOR ANDRIOD PHONES 64GB 150MB/S SDDD3-64G
Product weight and dimensions
- Dimensions: 30.20 x 25.47 x 11.76 mm ; 1.2 x 1.0 x 0.5 in
- Weight: 5.2 g ; 0.01 lb
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.