18RU 600mm Wide x 600mm Deep Freestanding Server Rack
The freestanding server rack has been designed with configuration, effectiveness, and cost in mind. The freestanding server rack is an effective solution for data management installers or customers who require quick installation and reliable equipment.
Made from powder coated solid steel and welded joints for added strength. The server rack is supplied fully assembled and fit to the 19″ standard rack mount equipment. With solid top and base, removable side panels, and the lockable door for added security. This data rack provides full flexibility for customers who know exactly what they require of their network cabinet/ server rack. server rack is built to the standard and compatible with both leading vendor equipment manufacturers as well as OEM brands.
also has a full range of 19″server rack cabinet accessories such as Blanking panel, Cable Management Rail, Sliding Shelf, Fixed Shelf, Replacement Mesh Door, PDU, and many others standard 19″ rack mount server rack accessories to compliment the range of server rack.
The freestanding server rack cabinet is suitable for: housing small server, DVR, security equipment, routers, patch panels, switches, telephone system, network & communication equipment and many more.
Features & Inclusions
- Supplied fully assembled
- Constructed from high-quality cold-rolled steel
- Rails 2mm, frame and doors 1.2mm, panels, shelves and cable management 1.2mm
- 2-way ceiling mount fan kit
- 6-way rack mount power rail
- 20 sets of cage nuts
- 2 x fixed shelves
- Lockable tempered glass front door, solid lockable steel side and back doors
- Reversible front door
- Adjustable 19″ L rails front and rear of server rack
- Levelling feet and lockable castor wheels
- Cable entry glands on the top and bottom
- Earthed doors and side panels
- Static loading capacity 800kg
- Designed/built to ANSI-310-D, IEC 297-2, DIN 41491/41494 standards
- 3-year warranty
- 100% Aussie Owned and Operated
- Expert Advice and Sales Team
- Trusted by Over 100,000 Aussie Customers
- ISO 9001, NSW & QLD Government Approved Supplier
- Massive Stock Levels, Ready to Go
- Lightning Fast Delivery Nationwide
- Warranty & Easy Return Policy
- Secure Online Shopping 24/7
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.