22RU 600mm Wide x 1000mm Deep Free Standing Server Rack
Our 22RU Half Height 600mm Wide x 1000mm Deep Free Standing Server Racks have been designed as a cost effective data management solution for installers and customers who require quick installation and great value for money. Our server racks are designed to be easily set up and are made of solid Steel with welded construction for added strength and come in both Half Height and Full Height Server Rack sizes.
The server rack is supplied fully assembled with solid top and base, plus removable side panels, front glass door all lockable for added security. This network cabinet provides the flexibility for customers who know exactly what they require of their server rack. Possible usage applications include housing small servers, DVR, security equipment, routers, patch panels, switches and rack mount equipment, Telephone Systems and PABX equipment and Network and Communications Equipment.
Cable access is achievable via roof or base by removable gland plates. server racks are built around universal 19″ standards, to deliver compatibility with both leading vendor equipment manufacturers as well as OEM brands. A wide range of 19″ server rack accessories are available from to compliment this cabinet as well as the rest of our range of quality server racks.
Features & Inclusions
- Supplied fully assembled
- Constructed from high-quality cold-rolled steel
- Rails 2mm, frame and doors 1.2mm, panels, shelves and cable management 1.2mm
- 4-way ceiling mount fan kit
- 6-way rack mount power rail
- 20 sets of cage nuts
- 2 x fixed shelves
- Lockable tempered glass front door, solid lockable steel side and back doors
- Reversible front door
- Adjustable 19″ L rails front and rear of server rack
- Levelling feet and lockable castor wheels
- Cable entry glands on the top and bottom
- Earthed doors and side panels
- Static loading capacity 800kg
- Designed/built to ANSI-310-D, IEC 297-2, DIN 41491/41494 standards
- 3-year warranty
- 100% Aussie Owned and Operated
- Expert Advice and Sales Team
- Trusted by Over 100,000 Aussie Customers
- ISO 9001, NSW & QLD Government Approved Supplier
- Massive Stock Levels, Ready to Go
- Lightning Fast Delivery Nationwide
- Warranty & Easy Return Policy
- Secure Online Shopping 24/7
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.