HIGH-SPEED USB 3.1 PERFORMANCE1 IN A USB TYPE-C™ DRIVE
Easily free up space on your smartphone2 or quickly transfer files between devices at USB 3.1 high speeds of up to 150MB/s1. With a reversible USB Type-C™ connector and a traditional USB connector, the SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive USB Type-C™ lets you quickly and easily transfer files between smartphones, tablets and computers. Plus the SanDisk® Memory Zone app for Android™ (available on Google Play™)3 helps you manage your device’s memory and your content. The SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive USB Type-C is the perfect liaison between your new USB Type-C device and your devices with traditional USB ports.
- THE FLASH DRIVE FOR USB TYPE-C™ DEVICES
- HIGH-SPEED USB 3.1
- DUAL USB TYPE-C AND USB TYPE-A CONNECTORS
- SANDISK MEMORY ZONE APP FOR EASY FILE MANAGEMENT
- Capacity: 256 GB
- Read Speed: up to 150 MB/s
- Interface: USB Type-C and USB Type-A connectors; USB 3.1 (Gen 1)
- Operational temperature: 32° – 113° F (0° – 45° C)
- Storage temperature: 14° – 158° F (-10° – 70° C)
- PC/Mac computer compatibility: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.6 and higher
- SanDisk 256GB Dual USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive -SDDDC2-256G
Product weight and dimensions
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 38.10 x 20.07 mm ; 0.37 x 1.50 x 0.79 in
- Weight: 9.1 g ; 0.02 lb
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.