This luxurious reclining office chair, with its stylish racing seat design, will make a great addition to any room in your home or office. This office chair is ergonomically designed and upholstered in high-quality artificial leather. The seat and backrest are thickly padded to provide comfort during your busy workday. Delivery also includes a waist pillow and a neck pillow for added comfort. The beautiful “XTREME” and “Gaming Chair” stitching on the pillows add to the chair’s visual appeal. Thanks to the solid wooden and steel frame and nylon base, this racing office chair is very sturdy and durable. It is equipped with 5 castors so you can easily move it around. With the gas lift mechanism, this office chair is height adjustable. It is fully reclinable, so you can always find the most comfortable position. It also has a retractable footrest tucked away under the seat. Assembly is really easy.
- Colour: White and black
- Material: Artificial leather upholstery + wooden and steel frame + nylon base
- Dimensions (upright): 70 x 71 x (126-136) cm (W x D x H)
- Total length (when fully reclined): 140 cm
- Seat size: 41 x 43 cm (W x D)
- Seat height from the ground: 44-52 cm
- Armrest height from the seat: 17-25 cm
- Seat height adjustable thanks to the gas lift mechanism
- Armrests are adjustable in height and angle
- With a neck and a waist pillow
- With a retractable footrest
- With 5 flexible nylon castors
- 360-degree rotating
- Easy assembly
- Fabric: Cotton: 10%, Polyester: 40%, Polyurethane: 35%, PVC: 15%
Based on 3 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.