Our stylish poly rattan garden furniture set will become the focal point of your garden or patio! This rattan dining set has an elegant, contemporary design and will be a great choice for al fresco dining or relaxing in the garden. Made of weather- and water-resistant PE rattan, the dining set is easy to clean, hard-wearing and suitable for daily use. The powder-coated steel frames make the table and chairs strong and sturdy. The tabletop and the armrests are made of acacia wood, a tropical hard wood, which will bring a rustic charm. 2 of the 6 chairs are reclining chairs thanks to the adjustable back. By touching the button on the side, the backrest will recline. Thanks to their lightweight construction, all items are easy to move. The thick, soft, foam-filled seat cushions are highly comfortable and made of water-repellent polyester. The cushion covers with zips can be easily removed and washed. Note: We recommend covering the set in the rain, snow and frost.
- Rattan colour: Grey
- Cushion colour: Dark grey
- Material: PE rattan, solid acacia wood, powder-coated steel
- Cushion material: 100% Polyester cover with foam filling
- Table dimensions: 150 x 90 x 75 cm (L x W x H)
- Chair dimensions (not reclined): 58 x 62 x 108 cm (W x D x H)
- Chair dimensions (reclined): 58 x 90 x 91 cm (W x D x H)
- Seat width: 42-47 cm
- Seat depth: 47 cm
- Seat height from the ground: 43 cm
- Armrest height from the ground: 67 cm
- Cushion thickness: 4 cm
- Cushion cover is removable
- 2 of the 6 chairs are reclining chairs thanks to the adjustable back
- Delivery contains:
- 1 x Table
- 6 x Chair (2 of which are reclining chairs)
- 6 x Seat cushion
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.