Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
This round base rare-earth neodymium (NdFeB) cup magnet is made with A3 steel plate and coated with Nickel-Copper-Nickel to be the strongest type of permanent magnet available.
The countersunk hole allows many types of mounting applications including hook, knob, or included eyebolt. Screw it into a wall to hold tools, or position and hold lights, signs, and more. This type of magnet is also perfect for magnet fishing and retrieving applications.
Please note that holding power of 500 lbs (226.8kg) is tested on unpainted horizontal 1.27cm steel plate. Mounting on a vertical or painted surface will reduce holding power by up to 70%.
- Extremely strong Neodymium Magnet with over 500 lbs (226.8kg) pulling force on contact with 1.27cm thick steel
- Ideal for magnet fishing, lifting, hanging, or anywhere you need an incredibly strong magnet.
- Countersunk hole for easy use with eyebolt (included), screws, hooks, and other types of fasteners.
- Coated steel cup provides protection for the magnet and helps to prevent chipping or cracking.
- Thread locker is strongly recommended for magnet fishing to keep the eyebolt from backing out.
- Dimensions: 9 x 17.78cm
- Hole Diameter: 2.54cm
- Material: NdFeB Magnets + A3 Steel Plate
- Coating: NiCuNi
- Pulling Force: 226.8kg
1 x Round Neodymium Fishing Magnet