Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
Lose plenty of fruits or vegetables by thieving birds? Our Anti-Bird Netting solve this problem, efficiently protecting against loss and damage. Simply drape over trees or attach to a frame to protect your fruit, trees, vegetables, and seeds and much more animal friendly than the extruded type and less prone to tangles.
Our nettings are made of heavy-duty knitted and UV Stability polyethylene with a density of 30g/m2 for durability and long-lasting use. The 15mm mesh size is small enough to prevent all animal pests whilst large enough to allow almost pollinating insects through. Cutting it in random, easily get required size without fraying or tearing.
- Impenetrable barrier
- Prevent bird infestation
- Heavy-duty knitted construction
- Corrosion resistant
- UV stability
- Humane netting
- Small aperture
- Anti-fray mesh
- High density PE knotted
- Can be cut to preferred size
Net weight: 30g/m2
Mesh dimension: 15mm x 15mm
Stretched dimension: 5m x 10m / 10m x 10m / 10m x 30m
- 1x Anti-Bird Netting