0 IN STOCK
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Calculate Shipping Charge
Regional area: 5-9 working days
Rural area: 6-12 working days
Bulky Item Un-Deliverable Area Postcode :
Orthonica Commander wheelchair is a versatile, economical and reliable wheelchair designed to provide worry free and comfortable mobility. It features 24” pneumatic spoke wheels with ergonomic rim handle tubes that provide a smooth and true roll, giving you more control over where you are going.
Extra tall Recliner back seat combined with padded head/neck support gives you another layer of comfort.
It’s easy to manoeuvre in and out of the Orthonica wheelchair because the armrests can be released and chrome swing away footrests extend to the side to simplify sitting and standing. It also features padded leg supports for comfy sitting while ergonomic push handles make it easy for the helpers too.
Its collapsible frame folds up with little effort for easy storage behind the seat of your car, so you and your family can travel comfortably. It also features detachable urinary pot, providing a convenient facility when access to the toilet is not possible.
- Powder coated steel frame
- Extra tall Recliner seat with head support
- Ergonominc push handles and wheel grips
- 24in pneumatic rear tyres
- 8in Front Tyres
- Quick release padded armrests
- High-grade flame retardant vinyl upholstery
- Swing-away Chrome removable footrest
- Padded leg supports for worry free mobility
- Seat dimensions – 77 x 45 x 45cm (H X W X D)
- Push Handle Brakes
- Dual Park brakes
- Backrest storage pocket
- Foldable design for easy transportation
- 12 month Australian Warranty
- Brand: Orthonica
- Material: Powder coated steel frame
- Max Weight Cap: 150kg
- Frame: Powder coated steel frame
- Wheel Size: 24in aluminium rear wheel, 8 in PVC front wheel
- Storage: Collapsible design for easy storage
- 1 x Commander Wheelchair
- Carton Dimensions:
- 90cm x 30xm x 30cm
- Weight: 30kg
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.