Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
With its industrial cold rolled steel construction and reinforced zinc coating, our heavy-duty Locking Drawer Slide is made to perform precisely and smoothly. It has been rigorously tested through 50,000 cycles of opening and closing to ensure no failure with its operations. The slide comes with a sensitive locking lever and two ball-bearing cages for ultra-smooth movement and is perfect for installation with most cabinet and drawers. The drawer slide is available in seven different lengths, ranging from 508mm to 1016mm
Designed for Australian applications, our drawer slides need to be installed with the following guidelines
* When marking hole positions, do not drill through the slide holes during installation. This will create metal filings which may lodge in the tracks, resulting in rough running and ultimately, failure of the slides.
* Depending on the substrate, the use of stainless steel ‘flat head’ hex screws with NY-lock nuts or stainless steel rivets are recommended.
* The fixings must not rub against the moving slides. This will cause failure of the slides.
* Our slides are designed to be mounted horizontally and paired side by side. Mounting them vertically one above the other or in a flat position will void the warranty.
* 50,000-cycle tested
* 1.8mm/1.8mm/2.0mm thick steel for outer, middle and inner tracks
* Available in 7 lengths from 508mm to 1016mm
* Heavy-duty with full extension
* Two ball-bearing cages
* Fitting to the side panel: screw fixing
* Fitting to drawer: screw fixing
* Simple installation
* Load capacity: 125 kg/pair
* Lengths: 508mm/559mm/610mm/660mm/711mm/762mm/813mm/914mm/1016mm
* Width: 71mm
* Thickness: 19.5mm
* Material thickness: 1.8mm x 1.8mm x 2.0mm (Outer, middle, inner track)
1 pair x Heavy duty drawer slides