- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in household common areas (e.g. tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, phones, tablets, remote controls, keyboards, handles, desks, toilets, and faucet).
- If surfaces are dirty, they should be cleaned using a detergent soap and water before disinfection.
- Products must be stored in its original labeled container and places inaccessible to children
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 25C/77F and keep it out of direct sunlight.
- Please avoid using this in the cooking area, near flames or smoking area.
- Never mix disinfectants with cleaners or other chemicals. This disinfectant spray contains 70% of Alcohol and Do not disinfect therapeutic devices.
- Solutions should not be sprayed when children are nearby to avoid inhalation and exposing skin and eyes.
- General-purpose disinfectant for controlled environments.
- Contains 70% Ethanol v/v in purified water.
- Complies with Therapeutic Goods Order 104 Testing (A).
- Ready to use straight from the dispenser, the closed system spray assembly maintains sterility of contents throughout use.
- Adjustable leak-proof nozzle for mist or stream spraying.
- Self refilling kits – a cost-effective sanitizing solution that will reduce environmental waste.
- TGA approved.
- Made in Australia
- Directions for use: For surface disinfection – preclean surfaces first, use undiluted. Spray 2 pumps 30cm from the surface and leave at least one minute to dry. Do not mix with detergent or other chemicals. Do not use to disinfect therapeutic devices.
- Safety Direction: Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and broken skin. If swallowed, rinse the mouth with water, do not induce vomiting, give water to drink and seek medical advice. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. For advice contact Poisons Information Centre or a doctor.
- Size: 500ml and 5l
- 4 X 500ML Alcohol Spray
- 2 X 5L Alcohol Spray
- 1 X Carton Box
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.