Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
- Material: Strong solid, Pry-resistant Steel
- Operation: Digital PIN or Override Key
- Exterior Finish: Powder Coat
- Alarm activates: After 3 attempts
- Application: Home / Hotel / Office / Business / Travel
- 1 Year Warranty
The safe is made of strong solid, pry-resistant steel with two enhanced live-door bolts and pry-resistant concealed hinges. Perfect for keeping your basic household things secure, like cash, documents, jewelry, wallets, passports, keys, etc.
It’s compact enough to fit on or under a desk, for more security, you can get this safe drilling into a closet or somewhere hidden no thief could take it.
The keypad is easy to program by inputting 3-8 digits using any number from 0-9, for your convenience, we have supplied 2 sets of override keys that allow you to open the safe at all times.
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Finish: Powder-coated
- Door panel thickness: 4mm
- Capacity: 50L
- Size: 39cm x 36cm x 49cm (LxWxH)
- Colour: Black
- 1x Safe box
- 2x Override keys
- 4x mounting Bolts
- 1x Instruction Manual