- SOGA Induction Cooktop is the ideal size for RV`s, small apartments or anywhere you need an extra cooktop. It`s portable, efficient and it heats 40% faster than a typical kitchen stovetops and cooktops. It has eight heat settings, allowing for precision and flexibility in cooking performance.
- Energy efficient: It heats only the diameter of the pan, so there`s less wasted energy and heating begins instantly for fast cook times;
- Easy to clean: Spills are less likely to bake onto the glass top; simply wipe up any mess when cool;
- Portable: with its compact design, the SOGA Induction Cooktop is easy to take anywhere you need an additional cooking surface For induction-ready cookware (test with a magnet) Portable and Versatile Induction Cooking ready.
- Safe: There are no hot coils or open flame, so the risk for burns or other kitchen accidents is greatly reduced. When you remove the cookware, the conduction of heat stops instantly and the cooktop will not work without the proper pan. There is a lock feature for added safety.
- How induction cooktops work: Induction cooktops work in a different way to conventional cooktops. They use a magnetic field generated from the coils under the surface of the cooktop to transfer heat directly into pots and pans rather than thermal heat generated by a flame or the hob surface. This is why you need to use a special kind of induction cookware with a ferrous base. Ferrous-based induction cookware contains a magnetic element such as iron, and you can test whether your current pots and pans are induction ready by seeing if a fridge magnet sticks to the base. If it does it will work on an induction cooktop, but if not you’ll need to buy new induction cookware for an induction cooktop.
- 2 Burners
- Power: 1800W
- Easy to Clean
- Longer Durability
- Competitive Price Around Australia Market
- Standard Australian Plug
- SAA/RCM/EMC tested and certified
- Power: 1800W left burner + 1800W right burner
- Plate size: 27.5 x 27cm per plate
- Weight: 4.5kg
- 1 X SOGA Induction Cooktop
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Carton Box
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.