- A fabulous, beautiful, brand new enameled cast iron casserole dish
- A lifetime of tasty and heartwarming casseroles, chunky stews, grand home-made soups, slow roast joints of meat
- It distributes the heat evenly, reduces the cooking time of stews, holds the heat beautifully and they look wonderful either on top of an aga, wood burning stove or standard oven, before they double up to do their duty on the table – real ‘oven to table’ ware.
- This is a large stewpot, large enough for most families or dinner parties.
- It is lidded, comes in a striking bright orange/pink/ red in color and has a lovely cream enameled interior.
- Can be used on a vitro – ceramic hob, gas, electric, halogen or induction hobs
- Dishwasher safe, easy clean, work on induction and stove cooktops, non-stick, with Lid
- Note: Please remove lid before putting inside the oven. The lid is not oven-safe
- Size: 24cm
- Color: Red
- Weight: 4kg
- Commercial Kitchen
- Home Cooking
- 2 x Casserole Cooking Pot
- 1 x Box Carton
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.