2X 18CM Cast Iron Non Stick Takoyaki Fry Pan Octopus Balls Maker 12 Hole Cavities Grill Mold
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $22.50 with More info
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don’t store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- SOGA Multipurpose Takoyaki Stovetop Skillet Features 12 Built-In Molds for Making Perfectly Even octopus balls, fish balls, meatballs & Other Breakfast Favorites
- Made Of Cast Iron,Heavy Duty 2” thick Griddle Delivers Optimal
- Heat Transfer for Consistent Cooking
- The non-stick coating makes the food easy to slip, durable and wear resistant
- Scratch resistant coating, non-toxic, safe and healthy cooking
- Suitable for kitchen, BBQ, canteen, restaurant etc
- Material: Cast Iron
- Suitable for: induction cooktop, oven and gas stove/gas burner
- Pan Length: 30cm
- Pan Diameter: 18cm
- Handle Length: 11cm
- Mold Diameter: 4cm
- Home Cooking
- 2 X Cast Iron Takoyaki Pan
- 1 X Carton Box