35cm Cast Iron Frying Pan Skillet Steak Sizzle Fry Platter With Wooden Handle No Lid
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $21.25 with More info
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
- INDESTRUCTIBLE – This heavy-duty castiron is made of solid cast iron and is ultra-durable
- VERSATILE – It’s safe for use on a variety of cooking surfaces: gas, electric, ceramic, and induction.
- EASY TO CLEAN – Solid cast iron cookware can be cleaned and protected with three easy steps. 1. Wash, 2. Dry, 3. Oil. Soap is not recommended, as it will strip away the naturally non-stick cooking surface. Do not soak. Do not place it in the dishwasher.
- HEALTHY AND NATURAL – Cooking with cast iron is a healthy alternative to other non-stick cookware. Additionally, cast iron imparts a small amount of beneficial iron to foods cooked on it.
- Soga Round Cast Iron Sizzle Pan provides exceptional heat retention and distribution
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use; vegetable oil evenly baked into surface
- This griddle evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls.
- Great for induction cooktops
- The right tool to sear, saute, bake, broil, fry or grill at home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Material: Cast Iron
- Suitable for: induction cooktop, oven and gas stove/gas burner
- Size: 35cm
- Commercial Kitchen
- Home Cooking
- 1x Cast Iron Sizzle Pan No Lid
- 1x Box Carton