Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
- SOGA INDUCTION COOKTOP
- Energy efficient: It heats only the diameter of the pan, so there`s less wasted energy and heating begins instantly for fast cook times;
- Easy to clean: Spills are less likely to bake onto the glass top; simply wipe up any mess when cool;
- Portable: with its compact design, the SOGA Induction Cooktop is easy to take anywhere you need an additional cooking surface For induction-ready cookware (test with a magnet) Portable and Versatile Induction Cooking ready.
- Safe: There are no hot coils or open flame, so the risk for burns or other kitchen accidents is greatly reduced. When you remove the cookware, the conduction of heat stops instantly and the cooktop will not work without the proper pan. There is a lock feature for added safety.
- SOGA STAINLESS STEEL FRYING PAN
- This premium stainless-steel cookware provides efficient and even heat distribution which makes sticking and burning less likely; premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain its luster over time
- Solid stainless-steel riveted handle is heat resistant and stays cooler with air-flow technology.
- Season the skillet using any type of oil to make it non stick. In order to avoid sticking and achieve the best results, heat the skillet for 2 to 3 minutes before adding oil to cook.
- Induction compatible and works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc.
- INDUCTION COOKTOP
- Power: 2000W
- 8 levels temperature setting
- Length: 320mm
- Width : 390mm
- Height: 90mm
- Weight: 2.2KG
- STAINLESS STEEL FRYING PAN
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 300mm x 55mm
- Commercial Kitchen
- Home Cooking
- 1 X SOGA Induction Cooktop
- 1 X SOGA Stainless Steel Fry Pan
- 1 X User Manual
- 1 X Carton Box