- Ideal For Use: Generous capacity hold large amounts of foods in the full size chafer for long-lasting durability, making it ideal for Buffets, Hotel Breakfast Areas, Brunches, Catering, Parties, Wedding Banquets and Self-Service Environments
- Considerable Design: The stainless steel chafer also has the ability to hold the lid in an upright position while food in the full-size chafer pan is being served. And the two handles on each side is designed under the consideration of serving dishes and safety. Also the beveled legs provided optimum stability.
- Maintains Temperature: It has a bottom tray that can support two fuel burners which is perfect for buffet serving and other situations where you want to keep food warm for extended periods of time, meantime, minimizing the flame exposure, so as to ensure guests and staff in safety.
- Mirror Finish: Our chafing dish has a smooth, stainless-steel surface and a sturdy matte stainless-steel stand. It will not rust, tarnish or corrode. The generously sized food pan is NSF certified. It is attractive and affordable, perfect for putting food on display and keeping it warm for guests.
- Space Saving and Easy Cleaning: Stackable design is for easy transport, allow you to store this chafer using 50% less space. The frame provides an easier way to store and is also easy to set up. It is easy and convenient for you to wash every corner of both inner and external part with dish washing liquid.
- Packing Dimensions: 62.5*36*28.5cm / 6KG
- Size: 9L
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Home Cooking
- 4 X Chafer Dish
- 1 X Carton Box
Based on 0 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.