Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Our professional hot dog warmer will be an indispensable device in your kitchen as well as suitable for commercial places like restaurants, snack bars, food stalls, food truck or catering. Made of stainless steel with a borosilicate glass cylinder, the hot dog maker is highly durable and easy to clean. The glass cylinder not only allows you to quickly heat the sausages, but also to keep them warm for hours. The warmer is also equipped with 4 heating rods for bread or other food. The temperature is adjustable and can effectively heat up to 100℃. The rubber feet ensures a secure stability. The hot dog warmer is easy to store and transport thanks to its compact design. The glass for the hot dog warmer is also available on our shops in case you want to warm different style sausages.
- Colour: Silver
- Housing material: Stainless steel
- Cylinder material: Borosilicate glass
- Dimensions: 480 x 280 x 410 mm (W x D x H)
- Glass cylinder dimensions: 20 x 24 cm (Diameter x H)
- Heating rod dimensions: 22 x 195 mm (Diameter x H)
- Power supply: 220 – 240 V~, 50-60 Hz
- Peak power: 550 W
- Average motor power: 520 W
- Temperature up to 100°C
- Thermostat can be set between 35°C to 100°C
- With 4 heating rods
- With removable lid
- With a safe heat-insulated handle
- Rubber feet for a secure stability