Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
This digital Highlander compact benchtop convection oven roasts, sears, bakes, grills, toasts and air fries without oil for healthier cooking and does it 2-3 times faster than normal ovens.
This convection oven’s built-in fan cooks 2-3 times faster than normal ovens as it circulates the heat more evenly throughout the oven.
For example the skin of a roasting chicken renders it’s fat and therefore browns more quickly, the meat cooks faster but still stays juicier. Roasted vegetables and potatoes begin caramelizing sooner, creating crispier edges but without drying out.
If you lead a busy lifestyle this Highlander convection oven is perfect. With its Defrost function, fast cooking times and self-cleaning features, it’s a great way to cook quickly and easily, without sacrificing healthy eating.
- Digital timer control
- 17 litre capacity
- 10 preset menu setting
- Sears quickly, sealing juices in
- Roasts-Bakes-Grills-Toasts-Air Fries
- Tempered glass bowl
- Halogen heating with convection system
- Circulates heated air evenly around oven
- Faster than conventional cooking
- Fat free cooking
- Defrosts & has self-cleaning features
- 125 – 250 deg C temp. range
- Large size oven
- Voltage: 230-240VAC
- Power: 1400 Watts, 50Hz
- Quick response to temperature changes
- Bowl dimensions: 33(D) x 16(H)cm
- CE/GS/SAA approved
- Dimensions: 47 x 36 x 37 cm
- 1 x Highlander Convection Oven
- 1 x Extender Ring
- 1 x Instructions Manual
- 1 x High rack
- 1 x Low rack
- 1 x Tongs
- 1 x User Guide