Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
Our low-noise and powerful wall mounted range hood is ideal for effectively extracting smoke, grease, moisture and even heat from your kitchen. Its stainless steel housing is combined with a sleek, curved tempered glass canopy, giving your kitchen a stylish and modern look. This chimney hood is equipped with two 3-layer washable aluminium grease filters to protect the inside of the extractor hood and the exhaust pipe from grease. The build-in finger touch-sensitive controls, LCD display and LED lights make the cooker hood easy to use and cooking more convenient. The extractor hood has 3 variable speeds to ensure you have a full control over the extraction rate and a charcoal filter that will help purify the air and release the cleaned air back into the kitchen, whilst external extraction transfers cooking odours to outside with the help of the included exhaust pipe. The range hood is easy to assemble.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Painted stainless steel + tempered glass + aluminium
- Dimensions: 90 x 45 x (46-73) cm (W x D x H)
- Power supply: 220-240 V~, 50-60 Hz
- Maximum power: 180 W
- Maximum airflow (without charcoal filter): 756 m³/h
- Maximum airflow (with charcoal filter): 535 m³/h
- 3 speed levels
- With touch-sensitive controls, LED lights and LCD display
- A charcoal filter included
- With two 3-layer washable aluminium grease filters
- An aluminium exhaust pipe with a diameter of 150 mm included
- Easy to assemble