Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
- Pressure cooking can be a huge time saver. Advanced steam technology lets you cook up to 70% faster. Eco-friendly and efficient, this user-friendly cooker emits no steam when cooking, locks in more nutrients and vitamins.
- Safe and Easy to Clean – it has unique design valve proprietary technology, keeps away from steam scald. During pressure cooking, the inner pot manages heat retention evenly. Professional designed detachable pressure cooker lids, allows super easy cleaning and oil removal, prevent clogging, and avoid unnecessary dangers.
- Simple Operation – this pressure cooker features versatile built-in programs, supporting cooking functions for Fish, Chicken/Poultry, Meat/Stew, Rice/Steam, Porridge, Soup, Beans/Multigrain, Cake and Keep Warm. You can set the start time for cooking by simply pressing the button through Manual Cook function.
- Aluminum non-stick pot interior with stainless steel outer surface
- One-touch cooking programs
- 1600W integrated heater controls entire cooking cycle
- SAA Plug
- Longer Durability
- Surface: Non-stick cooking pot
- Power: 1600W
- Voltage: 220-240V, 50/60HZ
- Wattage: 22W
- Volume: 10L
- Diameter: 22cm
- Plug: SAA Australian Plug
- SAA/RCM/EMC tested and certified
- Gross weight (10L): 9 KG
- Carton Size (10L): 390mm x 390mm x 400mm
- Commercial Kitchen
- Home Cooking
- 2 x Electric Pressure Cooker
- 2 x Inner Pot
- 2 x Measuring Cup
- 2 x Rice Spoon
- 2 x Pressure Cooker Seal
- 2 x Power Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Carton Box