Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Wooden Garden Bridge
The Wooden Garden Bridge is built of burnt Fir wood imported from Northern Europe that’s known for its high strength and dimensional stability, with an extra thick 3-ply solid timber bottom to add extra support to the Bridge. The classic arch design Wooden Bridge can take up to 160kg in weight, so no worries about crossing it multiple times. Along the edges, sculpted side railings provide both aesthetic and functional appeal to the Wooden Bridge.
The entire assembly is weatherproof and eco-friendly and resistant to rot and pests for many years of assured beauty and use. So enhance your garden landscape with our Wooden Garden Bridge today and cross over to the rustic side.
* Classic arch design
* Made of burnt finished fir wood imported from Northern Europe
* Extra thick 3-ply solid timber bottom
* Sculpted side railings
* Natural resistance to rot and pests
* Weatherproof and eco-friendly
* Maximum 160kg capacity
* Material: Fir wood
* Loading capacity: 160kg
* Quantity of railings: 6
1 x Wooden Garden Bridge
1 x Assembly Manual