Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
This parasol features a sturdy aluminium frame, a large UV-resistant cover and an extra portable base, so it is perfect for protecting you from sunlight. This garden umbrella can be easily opened and closed by simply turning the knob on the pole. The aluminium pole, along with the 8 sturdy aluminium ribs, makes the outdoor umbrella very durable. The exclusive design of this parasol allows you to tilt and rotate it in 360 degrees to block the sun. Moreover, the large, detachable steel cross base adds stability without taking up too much space. The extra parasol base consists of four separate parts and can be filled with 60 litres of water or 80 kg of sand. It is ideal for steadying parasols with a cross base. Pouring out the filler, the parasol base is light in weight, which makes it easy to carry.
- Colour: Sand
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 2.58 m (L x W x H)
- Frame material: Aluminium + steel
- Includes a crank handle
- With a steel cross base
- Extra umbrella base:
- Colour: Black
- Material: Plastic
- Size of each part: 50 x 50 x 7.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Can be filled with water or sand
- Capacity of each part: 15 L
- Consists of four parts
- Suitable for all types of cross base