Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
Give your pet the freedom to go inside and out with ease with Randy & Travis Machinery’s extra-large two-way lockable pet access door. Your door can stay locked and secure, keeping you protected at night while allowing your pets to go in and out.
With a magnetic closure, the door will seal out the elements, keeping your home protected from water damage. Four waterproof sheets create a seal for doors thicker than 5 cm, avoiding leaks.
Its two-way construction allows pets to come inside and go outside easily, while the brushy flap allows them to pass through quietly.
This pet door works equally well with doors made from metal, wood, or PVC—and can work with brick walls as well.
Features and Specifications:
- Locking panel included
- Two-way locking system
- Two magnetic closures on the flap
- Fast, easy installation
- Works with doors or walls (brick, wood, metal and PVC)
Material: Eco-friendly ABS plastic
Accessories: Locking panel, caps and screws for installation
Materials: ABS (frame) and PVC (baffle)
Dimensions (approximate): 36 cm x 5cm x 43 cm (outer), 29 cm x 36 cm (inner)
Weight: 1.5 kg
Contents: 2 strings, 4 baffles, 4 screws and caps, 1 large two-way locking pet door and panel
1 x Pet Cat Dog Safe Security Flap Locking Door