Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Our dog pads are highly absorbent and won’t leak or spread. They are made with Flash-Dry technology that instantly turns liquid into a gel, preventing leaks that can damage your floor or carpet. These Dog Pads instantly eliminate odors and contains a fresh lavender scent for lasting freshness.
- Flash-dry technology instantly turns liquid into gel
- Won’t spread and won’t leak
- Helps to protect your floor and carpet
- Fresh Lavender Scent
- Eliminates odors
- Transforms bad smells into a pleasant scent
- Keeps your home smelling clean
How to use a dog pad:
Unfold and place the pad, plastic side down, in a confined area, away from your dog’s bed and food.
Place your dog on the pad several times so he can smell the pad and get used to it.
While your dog is eliminating on the pad, use a phrase like “go potty” so that eventually you can use the command and your dog will understand what it means.
Immediately after the dog eliminates on the pad, reward him with praise and a treat.
If your dog has an accident, bring him back to the pad immediately. Continue bringing your dog back to the pad to reinforce that this is the place to go potty.
Dispose of soiled pads and replace as needed.To complete house training, gradually move the pad closer to the door and finally outside.
- Material: Non-woven fabric
- Size: 60x60cm
- Quantity: 200pcs
- 200x Puppy Training Pads