Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Aquabuddy 18" Swimming Pool Sand Filter
For a top-notch pool water filtration, it has to be with our Aquabuddy Sand Filter. With its 6-way multi-port valve, the filter is able to do a thorough filtration of turbid water to remove ultra-fine particles of up to 5 microns, and also any backwashing necessary to flush out contaminants from the pool water. The accurate stainless steel pressure gauge also makes it easy to monitor when backwashing is required. Plus, an automatic air bleed also prevents air build-up in the tank to ensure more effective filtration. The filter is constructed of corrosion-proof and UV-resistant fiberglass for durability, reliability and strength. Not least, the filter also works with a variety of media, including sand, Zelbrite and silica and is suitable for use with both salt and freshwater pools.
* Up to 70,500 litres pool
* Strong corrosion-proof and U.V. resistant fibreglass construction
* 6-way multi-port valve
* Built-in waste port sight glass
* Large media capacity
* Accurate stainless steel oil filled pressure gauge
* Automatic air bleed
* A.B.S. barrel joints
* Suitable for both salt and freshwater pools
* Material: PVC
* Tank: Fibreglass
* Valve: ABS
* Valve port size: 50mm Australian Standard
* Max temperature: 43c
* Outlet turbidity: <2FTU
* 6-way valve – Multiple Flow Conditions: Backwash, Recirculate, Filter, Waste, Rinse, Close
* Design Flow and Silica Sand Required: : 160 LPM and 45kg (Silica Sand) OR 26kg ( Zelbrite / Zeobrite )
* Filter Area: 0.16m2
* High Flow: Class Leading 160 LPM Water Flow
1 x Sand filter
1 x Multiport valve
1 x User manual