Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
By means of sand as a filter medium, this pool sand filter is effective in filtering and purifying the water of your pool. This is a considerably economical and low-maintenance option to keep your pool water pristine. Made of high-density polyethylene, the sand filter is highly durable. This filter is designed to achieve a flow rate of 10 m³/h. The maximum working pressure is 50 PSI. To start the operation, 160 kg of filter sand (not included) are required. The filter is equipped with a multiport valve with 6 positions: filter (for filtering the body of water), backwash (for cleaning the filter medium), rinse (for flushing the filter system), winter (for winterizing), recirculate (for bypassing the filter bed to the swimming pool/spa), as well as closed (for shutting off all water flow to the filter). This sand filter is perfectly suitable for pool pumps of 1 HP. Note: It can be connected with both diameter 32 mm and diameter 38 mm hoses.
- Colour: Blue
- Material: PE
- Dimensions: 56 x 96.8 cm (Diameter x H)
- Connection size: 48 mm (1 1/2″)
- Filter area: 0.23 m²
- Flow rate: 10 m³/h
- Maximum working pressure: 50 PSI
- Filter sand needed: 160 kg (not included)
- Multiport valve with 6 positions: Filter, backwash, rinse, winter, recirculate and closed
- Suitable for connecting a 1 HP pump
- Suitable for hoses with a diameter of 32 mm or 38 mm