- 25mm?(1 inch) Thickness MDF playing surface board
- Please note other pool tables in the market use thinner tops as well as lighter materials, our tables are 1 inch thickness top?and weigh approximately 150kg, this allows the table to be extremely durable and strong, increasing the lifespan of the table overall.?
- Table Size: 2.45m x 1.30m x 0.85m
- Standard 8Ft x 4Ft Pool Table size, used in pubs
- 50mm extra thick legs
- Choices of felt colour;?Blue?felt?(Only?Blue?is available this batch)
- Assembly is required;
- High speed wool felt playing surface
- A good choice if you are looking for solidness and durability
- Ball return; sink a ball and it will return to one end of the table
- Adjustable feet provided. Can adjust in height of about 1 inch
- This table can be used both indoors and outdoors, but we do not recommend storing it outdoors
- Please note , our pool tables come with more BILLIARD ACCESSORIES FREE OF CHARGE?than our?competitors table!
Our tables are heavier and much more durable than our competitors table.?
Table Tennis Top?
- Full (Professional) size Table Tennis Top
- 19mm MDF Board (Bounces better than the 10mm, and is more durable)
- Standard dimensions: 274cm x 152cm
- Weight: 65kg
- Includes 2 Rackets/3 Balls/1 Net
- Fits up to 9Ft tables
- 19mm Table Tennis top gives a better ball bounce, it?s also heavier and more solid.
- Please note , our pool tables come with more BILLIARD ACCESSORIES FREE OF CHARGE?than our?competitors table!FREE?Accessory kit
With all purchases of our Pool Tables, we offer free accessory kit,?valued at $400
- 2 Quality?wooden handle 1/2 cue sticks.
- 1?Cross pool assist?cue
- 1 Score Counter
- 1 Set of?Pool balls
- 1 Set of Snooker balls
- 1 Set of Kelly pool
- 1 wall mountable cue stand
- 1 Triangle
- 1 Box of chalk
- 1 Chalk holder
- 1 Wooden table brush
- 1 Water-resistant table cover
- We offer free delivery in Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane/Gold Coast/Perth in some metro area
- Note: Freight charge applied for delivery to the CBD office.
- Please use the freight calculator for a delivery quote.?Please allow 7-14 days to transit
- For far remote country areas, we?can offer?depot pickup which may be a much cheaper option than the quoted to door delivery.?
- For certain far remote country areas that courier service can not cover, they will call to arrange a drop point. Additional charge may apply.
- Due to OH&S delivery can only be to the ground level?/ front door. Courier/Driver cannot help you take it through any sized flight of stairs; you will need to arrange people to be there if this is an issue
- For CBD delivery; please ensure there are capable people to help with the?unloading of the truck?and moving the product from the truck to the destination, as the driver will be unable to help if it is an office building. Please also ensure that there is suitable parking in the area.?
Based on 4 reviews
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.