Notify me when item is back in stock.
ETA : 15-09-2020 (Reference only,the date will be updated according to shipments)
Calculate Shipping Charge
Regional area: 5-9 working days
Rural area: 6-12 working days
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
The GMX Beast 110cc Quad Bike is the entry level model in the GMX sports quad bike range. The Sports range has more power than the Junior models.
The Beast 110cc has a 4 stroke engine with electric start and an automatic transmission with reverse.
It has a sports fairing kit on a wider frame with a longer wheelbase for extra stability at higher speeds and manoeuvrability in tight spots.
The GMX 110cc Beast comes with a physical kill switch, dead-man switch and for extra safety the speed can be limited down and released again once the rider gains more confidence and can handle higher speeds.
|Physical Kill Switch||The physical kill switch is a switch you flick if you want the motor to cut out, it is generally located on the left side of the handle bar|
|Dead Man Switch||The dead man switch clips onto the rider so if the rider comes off the bike the motor cuts out, it is located behind the seat|
|Speed Limiter||A screw on the handle bar allows you to limit the speed the quad bike reaches. This may be released as the rider gains more confidence and wants to reach higher speeds|
|Heavy Duty Frame||Quad bike frames are all about the thickness of the tubing the frame is constructed from. GMX quad bikes are uniquely made so they have thicker walls within the frame tubing making the whole frame stronger, more durable and longer lasting|
|Maximum Speed||60km/hr (depending terrain surface)|
|Bore x Stroke||52.4mm x 49.5mm|
|Front Tyre||Blaze Type 16*8-7 (7 inch)|
|Rear Tyre||Blaze Type 16*8-7 (7 inch)|
|Tyre Pressure||65±5 Kpa|
|Handlebar||High Bend Mini Bar|
|Handlebar Grips||Soft High Grip Rubber|
|Magneto Type||Electronic Ignition System|
|Throttle Control||Thumb Throttle|
|Engine Oil Grade||Non Synthetic 15W/40-SE – 4 Stroke Engine Oil|
|Optimal Engine Oil Level||800mL|
|Intake / Exhaust||Race Pipe + Performance Steel Muffler|
|Assembly||Products are up to 90% assembled. Minor assembly is required and in the interested of safety it is recommended that you have the quad bike assembled by a qualified, skilled small engine mechanic.|
|Additional Information||Minor assembly is required In the interest of safety it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic. You may need to provide proof of being assembled by a skilled mechanic, if not a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues to process you warranty claims. Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs. Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection. Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping. For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such. This item is intended for off road use only.|
|Engine Model||152FMH/ 110 cc GMX Series 1 Engine|
|Engine Type||4 Stroke – Single Cylinder. Air Cooled|
|Starting Mode||Electric Start|
|Clutch Type||Heavy Duty Wet Multi Plate|
|Transmission||Automatic with Reverse (D-N-R)|
|Fuel||Regular Unleaded (92 or higher)|
|Fuel Delivery System||PZ19 Carburetor|
|Front Brake||Front Hydraulic Disc Brakes|
|Rear Brake||Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes|
|Gearing||14 Tooth Front / 37 Tooth Rear|
|Idle Speed||≤800 ppm|
|Maximum Output||KW / HP: 8HP|
|Maximum Power||5.8Kw/8000 (r/min)|
|Maximum Torque||7.2N.m/ 6500 (r/min)|
|Rated Loading Capacity||100kgs|
|Rider Capacity||1 Person|
|Product Size||1450 x 980x 1000 mm|
|Important Safety & Product Information||Always wear a helmet, product clothing and gear such as goggles, long sleeves, long pants, boots and gloves/hand protection when riding these products. For motorised products a motorbike standard helmet needs to be worn. Never let children ride quad bikes that are meant for adults, even as passengers. Do not carry any passengers on quad bikes that are meant for one person. Quad bikes are not all-terrain vehicles so they cannot go safely on all types of terrain. Avoid riding on rough terrain or steep slopes. Ride on familiar tracks and beware of obstacles. Never ride under the influence of alcohol/drugs. Ensure children are supervised at all times near any quad bike activity. Always carry a mobile phone or radio device so you can contact help in case of an emergency. Always adhere to the maximum load of the product. Minor assembly is required In the interest of safety it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic. You may need to provide proof of being assembled by a skilled mechanic, if not a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues to process you warranty claims. Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs. Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection. Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping. For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such. This item is intended for off road use only.|
|Packaging Dimensions||1300 x760 x640 mm|