Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
A high-intensity LED makes the digital easier to read, even in the dark. A choice of either dark-on-light or light-on-dark LCD is available, both with a black case and band. Over-sized buttons come with a checkered anti-slip surface to make operations fast and sure. All of this plus high shock resistance and water resistance makes these G-SHOCK models the perfect choice for casual wear just about everywhere. ([[Z
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED Backlight Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, aft
- Flash alert Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time si
- Multi time (4 different cities)
- World time 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), day
- Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second Input range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-secon
- 5 alarms (daily or one-time)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2025
- Size of case: 55 x 51.2 x 17.4 mm
- Total weight: 72 g