- Tournament quality weight 100kg,?19mm high density top,.
- Table Size: 274.0cm x 152.5cm x 76.0cm,?Table folded size: 155cm x 152.5cm x 50cm
- Layer 40mm metal frames / 40mm metal table feet of square tube,?75mm wheels including brakes
- Be wary of?cheap white plastic / aluminium?framing that use lighter materials, they are not of regulation and have a much shorter lifespan than complete metal counterparts.
- Our tables (including our more casual tables) have higher ball bounce than any other table in the market in comparison. We guarantee this, if you would like to compare.
- Two pieces table, easy folding with locking system for quick and compact storage.
- Each table half folds separately for a snug fit during storage or for individual playback.
- Assembly is required. Detailed instruction is provided.?
- This table can be used both indoors and outdoors, but we do not recommend to leave it outdoors?for storage.
BONUS?Free: 2 quality bats, 1 net, 12?balls?included
Be wary of?cheap plastic framing tables, they?are not of regulation. They have much shorter lifespan. After 2 months or so you will start to see the?plastic frames give in to the weight of the table, causing the table to be uneven or altogether callapse.?
- We offer free delivery in Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane/Gold Coast/Perth/Adelaide in some metro areas
- Note: Freight charge applied for delivery to the CBD office.
- Please use the freight calculator for a delivery quote.?Please allow 7-14 days to transit
- For far remote country areas, we?can offer?depot pickup which may be a much cheaper option than the quoted to door delivery.?
- For certain far remote country areas that courier service can not cover, they will call to arrange a drop point. Additional charge may apply.
- Due to OH&S delivery can only be to the ground level?/ front door. Courier/Driver cannot help you take it through any sized flight of stairs; you will need to arrange people to be there if this is an issue
- Freight charge applied for delivery to the CBD; please ensure there are capable people to help with the?unloading of the truck?and moving the product from the truck to the destination, as the driver will be unable to help if it is an office building. Please also ensure that there is suitable parking in the area.?
Our Distribution centres are working very closely with courier partners to make sure deliveries are made on time during the Coronavirus pandemic. Warehouse is working at normal capacity at this stage. However, due to the current situation in Victoria regarding COVID-19 and the impacts of the floods in the South Coast of NSW, some courier delays at this time are expected.
We seek your kind understanding during this period. Below are some updates from our courier partners for your reference.
WA-Please be advised we are currently experiencing delays in the Metropolitan areas due to stormy weather conditions.
Our Bendigo agent is closed for deep cleaning today, and consequently no freight in that area or North West Victoria will be delivered today. Freight will move as normal tomorrow.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need more information.