Whenever Pay Later Alligator updates or modifies this agreement, it will be applicable to your use of the site starting from the date of publication of the new agreement on the site or when it is first communicated to you. It is your responsibility to read and comprehend any updated agreement.
By using the site, you represent and warrant the following:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You have the legal right and ability to enter into a legally binding agreement with Pay Later Alligator regarding any product purchased on the site.
- You will use the site in accordance with the Agreement.
To access the Products & Vouchers offered by us on the site, users must register by providing their details as described on the Site and create a User account (“My Account”). You are responsible for all activities carried out through your Account, including usage by others (including minors) or any unauthorised use. If you become aware of any unauthorised use, you must notify us immediately. Your Account username and password are non-transferable and must be kept confidential. Your registration details must be accurate and up to date at all times.
Pay Later Alligator has the right to suspend, terminate, or close your Account at any time and for any reason at our sole discretion. If your account is terminated, closed, or suspended, you will not be able to use any features or functionality of the site reserved for registered users.
Email & SMS Policy:
By using the Site, you confirm that you agree to receive emails and/or SMS messages via Mobile, WhatsApp, social media apps, and/or other modes of communication from Pay Later Alligator regarding your purchases, returns, or other related interactions with products & vouchers. You may also receive information on offers through the PayLaterAlligator newsletter. However, you have the option to unsubscribe from the Pay Later Alligator newsletter or SMS at any time using the provided unsubscribe functionality.
(A) Information about the Products and Vouchers on the Site is based on the materials provided by suppliers, product manufacturers, and/or sellers. PayLater Alligator cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors resulting from incorrect information supplied or changes in Product or Voucher specifications without notice. This does not limit any rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
- To conduct their own research to assess the information provided and the suitability of the Products and Vouchers before placing an order.
- That product images on the Site are for illustrative purposes only, and the actual Products may vary.
(B) All Products offered on the Site are subject to this Agreement and the relevant Seller Terms. In case of any inconsistency between this Agreement and the Seller Terms, the following order of priority applies: (i) this Agreement, and (ii) the Seller Terms. By purchasing a Product, you agree to be bound by the Seller Terms for that Product, as described in this clause.
(C) Pay Later Alligator reserves the right to:
- Change, suspend, or remove any Product offer or other information from the Site at any time.
- Notify users if Products for which an order was made become unavailable.
By using the website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree, please refrain from using the website.
1.1 In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms have the following meanings:
- ACL: Australian Consumer Law, contained in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Amount Payable: All amounts payable to paylateralligator.com.au, regardless of whether they are due for payment under these Terms and Conditions, related to the Goods or the Contract, including invoiced amounts, interest, fees, costs, or expenses.
- Contract: The Terms and Conditions, and for a Purchase Order, the relevant Purchase Order Acknowledgement.
- Customer: The customer specified in the Purchase order, the person placing the Order, or on whose behalf the Order is placed with paylateralligator.com.au.
- Pay Later Alligator: ABN 32 261 654 431.
- Goods: Any goods, products, services, or materials supplied or to be supplied by paylateralligator, including goods specified in a Purchase Order, Purchase Order Acknowledgement, or invoice.
- GST: Goods and Services Tax imposed on the Supply pursuant to the GST Law.
- GST Law: A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth).
- PPSA: Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth).
- Purchase Order: An order or offer to purchase Goods.
- Purchase Order Acknowledgement: Acknowledgement of the Order from paylateralligator or delivery of the relevant Goods, whichever occurs first.
- Terms and Conditions: The terms and conditions outlined in this document, as modified or amended for specific Purchase Orders.
2.1 Purchase Order, Purchase Order Acknowledgement, and Terms and Conditions
- A Purchase Order or offer to purchase can be made by the Customer at any time, and it will be deemed accepted when the Customer receives an Order Acknowledgement from paylateralligator.com.au or when the relevant Goods are delivered, whichever comes first.
- The Terms and Conditions apply to every Purchase Order, unless otherwise agreed in writing by paylateralligator.com.au.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Terms and Conditions constitute a security agreement, and paylateralligator.com.au may register a financing statement regarding the security interests provided under these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting a Purchase Order to the Company, the Customer agrees and acknowledges the acceptance and applicability of the Terms and Conditions, which are binding on the Customer.
- By accepting the terms and conditions, I agree to receive email reviews from Pay Later Alligator.
- I also agree to receive promotional messages via social media from Pay Later Alligator through this website.
- The Contract consists of the following documents, in order of precedence:
- Purchase Order and Purchase Order Acknowledgements;
- These Terms and Conditions;
- Any other document attached to or incorporated by reference in the Purchase Order or these Terms and Conditions.
- The Contract represents the entire agreement between paylateralligator.com.au and the Customer regarding the Purchase Order. Any previous negotiations, proposals, dealings, correspondence, trade customs, or trade usages are superseded and do not affect the interpretation of the Contract.
- If, in relation to a Purchase Order, the Customer provides, refers to, submits, or uses any terms and conditions other than the Terms and Conditions, those terms and conditions will not be part of or incorporated into the Contract.
Pay Later Alligator offers a reward points system that allows you to save more on your shopping. Here’s how it works and the associated terms:
How does it work?
Pay Later Alligator’s reward system is based on your shopping frequency. Each time you shop at our store, you earn reward points. Here are the details of our reward system:
Gator Reward Points Terms & Conditions: (Alligator Coins)
- You earn 1 reward point for every dollar you spend.
- You can redeem your reward points once you accumulate a total of 100 points.
- For every 100 points, you can redeem $1 to use towards your purchases.
- Periodically, we offer additional reward points through special promotions.
- Sign up for our newsletter to receive regular notifications about these deals.
- Reward points dollars cannot be exchanged for cash, withdrawn to your bank account, or transferred to other accounts. They can only be used on our online store.
- Subscribe today to start earning reward points and receive regular updates on deals, so you won’t miss out!
How to view and redeem earned reward points:
- Create an account with us and log into your Pay Later Alligator account.
- Go to the “My Account” section.
- View your reward point details, such as the order number, earned points, and used points.
- To redeem points, add the desired item to your cart, proceed to checkout, and enter the number of points (dollars) you
- wish to redeem for that specific order.
- That’s it! The value of your earned rewards dollars will be applied based on the redeem points system.
Even if you haven’t created an account on our site, you are still eligible to receive reward points. Every time you make a purchase, you will receive your reward points via email. However, we recommend creating an account to access a detailed overview of your rewards and their usage.
What is the validity of earned reward points?
At the moment, there is no deadline for redeeming earned reward points. You can redeem them at any time in the future. If there are any changes, such as the termination or suspension of the rewards point program, we will provide advance notice.
Will my reward points be returned if I cancel or refund my order?
If you cancel or refund your order for any reason, your reward points will be deducted accordingly from your Pay Later Alligator account.