Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
This radial tile cutting machine is a reliable, high-quality machine for cutting wall tiles and floor tiles quickly and to the exact size. Its robust 800 W motor has ample power for driving the 200 mm diameter turbo diamond cutting wheel speedily through even the hardest material. The cutter is suitable for cutting materials of up to 620 mm long. The large work table with non-slip rubber surface rests on a robust base frame. Water for cooling the cutting wheel is conveyed from the solid water collection tank by an integrated water pump. Mitre cuts, double mitre cuts and longitudinal cuts can be performed with just a few moves thanks to the diamond cutting disc which can be swiveled between 0° and 45°, and to the angle stop that can be adjusted exactly to the degree.
- Mains supply: 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power: 800 W
- Idle speed: 3000/min
- Maximum cutting depth at 45°: 25 mm
- Maximum cutting depth at 90°: 30 mm
- Maximum cutting length: 620 mm
- Diamond cutting disc size: 200 mm (disc diameter) x 25.4 mm (hole diameter)
- Swiveling range of cutting disc: 0° to 45°
- Working table size: 650 x 380 mm (L x W)
- Robust base frame
- Sturdy handle
- Integrated water pump
- Angle stop
- Large work table with non-slip rubber support
- IP rating: IP54