8 IN STOCK
Calculate Shipping Charge
Regional area: 5-9 working days
Rural area: 6-12 working days
Bulky Item Un-Deliverable Area Postcode :
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
This Yukon heavy duty hydraulic log splitter pumps out a WHOPPING 60 TONS of peak power. This commercial grade Yukon heavy duty hydraulic log splitter can be operated both vertically and horizontally. With it’s 420cc petrol engine, this bad boy will do most regular log splitting jobs with the engine just idling.
Do you need to take care of clearing trees before the bush fire season starts? Or maybe some trees have come down after some wild weather? Whatever the job, you’ll get it done quickly and easily with all the grunt this unit pumps out. This heavy duty log splitter is great for those bigger jobs.
Equipped with an oversized 6′ ram (155mm) and a 2 stage pump, it can generate a peak splitting force of 60 tons and or a constant 50 ton force. More than enough to split hardest of wood logs. Other sellers will be offering splitters with 5.5inch rams and quoting ’50T’ force, in reality they produce a meagre 35 ton or less.
The Yukon 4-way contoured wedge is superbly designed to split a log in 4 pieces, all in one single powerful pass, unlike on other splitters. It’s anti-jam design also makes for quicker, easy splitting. This heavy duty wedge can be easily be converted to a 2-way split by simply removing the side blades. Giving you bigger logs for a slower, longer burn.
- Genuine Yukon product with warranty
- MASSIVE 6in / 155mm dia RAM
- MAX SPLITTING FORCE PEAK: 60T
- MAX SPLITTING FORCE CONTINUOUS: 50T
- Engine: 420CC 4-Stroke petrol
- Max Torque: 25N.m/2500rpm
- 2 stage pump
- Vertical and Horizontal operation
- Automatic cylinder return
- Cycle Time: 20 sec
- Anti-jam 4-way splitting wedge
- Tow ball mount
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 32 L
- Minimum 25 liters of Shell Tellus 32 or equivalent
- 1 – 1.5 liters of standard engine oil
- Hydraulic fuel gauge
- Adjustable jockey wheel
- Log Diameter: Up to 650mm
- Max log length: 610mm
- 12-month domestic warranty
- 1 x 60Ton Petrol Log Splitter
- 1 x User’s Manual
- Package Dimensions: 220 x 60 x 55cm