Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
This heavy-duty bench drill press with 9-speed belt drive is an indispensable tool in workshop or garage for general-purpose drilling. The drill press machine has a strong cast base and machine table. The 9-speed 500 W motor with ball bearing has ample power to quickly drill into materials ranging from wood to steel. The drilling depth can be adjusted with the gauge, thus ensuring more accurate drilling than which can be achieved in hand-held operation. The adjustable table can rotate 360 degrees and tilt 45 degrees to both the left and the right, so the drilling angle can be adjusted precisely. The machine also has shutting safety guards for safe operation.
- Mains supply: 230 V, 50 Hz
- Motor power S2: 500 W, 15 min
- Cord length: 2.2 m
- Spindle speed: 280-2350 /min (9 speeds)
- Chuck: 3 mm-16 mm
- Spindle travel: 50 mm
- Overall dimensions: 430 x 230 x 610 mm (L x W x H)
- Table size: 160 x 160 mm (360° rotatable)
- Column diameter: 50 mm
- Base size: 290 x 190 mm
- Distance between spindle and column: 115 mm
- Distance between spindle and table: 270 mm
- Distance between spindle and base: 330 mm
- IP rating: IP20