Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
This Die Grinder and stones kit set is intended for the professional use of polishing,smoothening, de-burring and sharpenning . The 1/4″ (6mm diameter, 25 mm shaft) and 1/8″ (3 mm diameter, 25 mm shaft) stones are used for grinding. With its multi-functioning features, our product can be used for hobby, automotive and construction jobs. The whole device is very easy to handle; thanks to its ergonomic design, light weight housing, low vibration and variable speed control. Delivering includes 10 x interchangeable grinding stones with 1 air die grinder, 2 mounting keys, 2 collets and 1 storage case.
- Max. Speed: 25000 U / min
- Working pressure: 6.3 bar / 90 psi
- 1 1/4″ collet, 1 1/8″ collet
- Sharpening Stones: 5 pcs for use with 1/8″ collet , 5 pcs for use with 1/4″ collet
- Air consumption: 113.2 L / min
- Compressed air connection: 1/4″ nipple
- Dimensions: 235 x 57 x 212 mm