Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
The Attic Ladder is a solution for independent construction contractors as well as do-it-yourself homeowners. Open up an entire new space in the home for storage, whether it’s above the ceiling of one-story or two-story homes.
The roof ladder is made from Pine, and comes complete with a smooth finish door. Expert craftsmanship means the ladder is exceptionally well-made for looks, durability, and safety. Dovetail joins have been used to fit the ladder treads and stiles for maximum stability. Each step of the ladder is serrated to provide anti-slip treads, and a safety lock with metal rod comes standard. Also included is a steel hand rail, again ensuring the safety of the user.
The Attic Ladder is appropriate for both traditional ceiling joists as well as trusses. The hatch door includes a seal to help prevent dust and wind drafts, and tension is spring-based and fully adjustable. Additionally, several smart features have been added to make installation as easy as possible. Complete, easy-to-follow instructions are included.
This particular model is intended for ceiling heights ranging from 2700 to 3050 mms.
Features of the Attic Ladder – 2700mm to 3050mm:
* Constructed from Pine
* 36mm wide hatch door features a timber smooth finish
* Steel hand rails for maximum safety
* Lock and metal rod included for added security
* Solid construction includes dovetail joins
* Spring tension is fully adjustable
* Clear assembly instructions for easy installation
* Door includes seal for wind drafts and dust
* Suitable for traditional ceiling joists and trusses
Specifications of the Attic Ladder – 2700mm to 3050mm:
Frame size: 530 x 1300 mm (W x L)
Projection: 1900 mm
Range of ceiling height: 2700 to 3050 mm
Landing space: 1550 to 1750 mm
Door Panel size: 510 x 1280 mm (W x L)
Side rails: 80 x 20 mm (W x D)
Steps: 80 x 340 x 20 mm (W x L x D)
Please Note: The metal frame shown in the images is for illustration purposes (to show how the item will look when it is set up) only and its not included in the package. This ladder is for domestic use only
1 x Attic Loft Ladder – 2700mm to 3050mm