Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
What is Zip Pay?
How does it work?
How do repayments work?
Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
For further details and FAQ’s about LayBuy please visit their website here.
Due to the Flooding to the South Coast of NSW we are doubtful freight will travel today.
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need more information.
When you need to move heavy drums, you need a drum dolly that’s up to the task. This is exactly what you get from the 1,000-pound, 55-gallon drum dolly from Randy & Travis Machinery. With its heavy-duty steel frame and swivel casters, the dolly will help you transport even huge drums with ease.
Its perfectly balanced construction means you won’t run the risk of tipping your drums and spilling their valuable contents. When you’re hauling caustic or other hazardous materials, this dolly is an indispensable tool to move drums safely.
The tough, durable, premium steel dolly will last for years, thanks to its superb design and protective powder-coat finish. Four heavy-duty wheel casters allow you to push and pull easily, while the cross-strap feature prevents warping to keep your load safe and secure.
The perfect choice for machine shops, garages, warehouses, factories, and home DIYers, this dolly can handle loads up to 1,000 pounds. Don’t wait to make life easier for you and your team. Order your heavy-duty drum dolly today.
Features and specifications:
- Quantity: One dolly with 4 swivel casters
- Diameter (outside): 24 inches
- Height: 6 inches
- Rim height: 2 inches
- Wheel assembly height: 3-1/2 inches
- Load capacity: 1,000 pounds (450kg)
- Material: Powder-coated steel frame and legs, durable polycarbonate-surface wheel casters
- Sturdy cross-strap design supports even the heaviest loads to prevent tipping
- Rugged enough for even the toughest jobs and terrain
1 x Drum Dolly 450kg 55 Gallon w Swivel Casters Heavy Duty Steel Frame Non Tipping